Key points Sure-Set will improve
• Correct forearm rotation and the 9-inch journey of the left shoulder as you coil against a solid lower half.
• The skill of hinging your wrists correctly in the backswing.
• And most importantly…the correct kinematic sequence to your swing – how to initiate the uncoiling of the body from the ground up.
• The Sure-Set is fitted with a golf training grip to help set your hands in the correct position at address. It works as a fantastic warm up device before you tee off, getting your swing sequence correct.
• It improves your range of movement without having to spend hours stretching and it acts as a constant reminder of how a good backswing should feel.
When you are practicing, it is highly recommended that you work on several Sure-Set swing rehearsals to each ball you hit.
Simplicity is genius
To learn a new movement in the swing you need to establish a new motor pattern. This is exactly what Sure-Set does in a simple and supremely effective way.
With free UK delivery